Step inside Studiopepe's concept of the Wunderkammer where you will find unique, abstract and limited edition objects, furniture and accessories. The space was designed in a sober palette of materials and colours with soft curves so that the beautiful collection can excel.
The design and architecture office Studiopepe was founded in 2006 in Milan by Arianna Lelli Mami and Chiara Di Pinto. With their multidisciplinary approach they realise interiors, products and offer creative consultancy. Studiopepe's projects are always layered and combine a poetic vision with a strong iconographic identity. Experimentation, continuous research in colours and materials and contemporary art are important aspects for the agency. Studiopepe's Wunderkammer is an imaginary space designed for a real collection. You'll find prototypes, unique pieces, limited editions and objects that the studio likes to collect. In order to do full justice to all the pieces, the space was designed in a sober and neutral style. The room is shrouded in soft beige and grey colours. The architectural elements, curves, materials and shapes together create a sophisticated and contemporary poetic space. The carpet of the floors and walls contrasts nicely with the used concrete. The clean lines of the steel shelves contrast with the soft and organic colours and curves of the space.
The architectural elements, curves, materials and shapes together create a contemporary poetic space.
The Wunderkammer provides the perfect backdrop for ‘an emotional and moving collection, far removed from the logic of consumerism, characterised by a passion for materials and the sculptural value of the elements collected’. Below is an overview of the pieces in the Wunderkammer:
• Black Marquinia marble chair – Limited edition
• Prototype of a bent metal and cognac leather bench
• ‘Verre Particulier’ coffee table and ‘Say Yes’ chandelier – for Baxter
• Satin aluminium ‘Empire’ floor lamp – for Atelier de Troupe
• Hand-knotted wool ‘Talisman’ wall hanging – for Cc- Tapis
• ‘Ossimori’ sculptures in plaster and marble – limited edition (on request)
• ‘Kora’ vase in ceramic – for Atipico
• ‘Cuore’ sculptural object – limited edition on Pamono
• ‘Affinità Elettive’ vases – for Bloc Studios
• ‘Specific Objects’ on wall artworks – limited edition on Pamono
• On the shelves: a collection of crystals, natural stones and burnished brass abstract compositions – limited edition on Pamono. Ceramic vases and grid cube – limited edition (on request) A project by Studiopepe (www.studiopepe.info)
Images by Terzo Piano (www.terzo-piano.com)